Levy & Associates is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site. We also use Google Adwords Conversion Tracking Software and Google Analytics for website analysis.
- Collection: Levy & Associates collects personal information about individuals (clients, suppliers, employees, etc.) in order to better manage its business. Levy & Associates will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about the planned use/disclosure. Levy & Associates will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
- Accuracy: Levy & Associates will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written request by an individual to whom the information relates, Levy & Associates will modify the information as required.
- Storage: Levy & Associates will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
- Retention: Levy & Associates will establish a retention period for all personal information collected.
- Disclosure: Levy & Associates will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the effected individual consents.
- Access: Levy & Associates promotes individual’s right of access to personal information about themselves. The employer will provide access to information upon request. Access will be provided according to established procedures.
Note: In addition to the care that Levy & Associates takes directly, we are also working with all of our partner organizations that may at some point handle personal information gathered by us in the course of their relationship with and service to us. Each third party partner has agreed to meet our standards of privacy, confidentiality and security.
All Employees and third party staff who in any way handle or manage Personal
Information have acknowledged and agreed to adhere to our Privacy Code and the procedures that support that code.
For free consultation:
“Dear David, Thank you! Sincerely appreciate your unwavering support. You led me masterfully throughout the whole claims process. Since the moment we met, I sensed your empathy and felt safe with you....”
“I wanted to thank you and your staff for your service rendered in processing my motor vehicle accident claim. I was intended to thank you personally but have not had a chance. Thank you again and please accept all the best from me.”
“I received your letter confirming that the insurer is willing to settle on the terms we proposed. That is absolutely wonderful news!!! Can't wait to have all this behind us. Thank you for all of your help with everything...”
We consult with you in whatever language you are comfortable in, including: